Industry: Electronics, Engineering
Job Title: Electronics Test Technician
Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 per annum
Excellent benefit package
A fantastic and hugely successful Electrical & Electronics Engineering business based in Lancashire, who have an excellent presence on a global scale in multiple industries such as Smart Technology, Electronics, Security, and many more have a new opening role as they are now seeking to hire for an Electronics Test Technician to join the business on a permanent basis.
The salary on offer for the successful Electronics Test Technician is £20,000 - £28,000 per annum, depending on experience and skillset.
Role: The successful Electronics Test Technician will need to demonstrate experience in inspecting, testing, and repairing of electrical and electronic products as well as launch of regular environmental testing of new and existing products.
Electronics Test Technician Mandatory Skills:
- 2-3+ years industry experience
- Background in Electronics/Electrical and relevant qualifications.
- Good practical problem solving skills for technical issues.
- Great communication skills for both internally and externally
- Debugging, assembly, repair, and testing of Electronic engineering products
- PCB build and assembly skills.
- Fault-finding down to component level
- Understanding and experience of analogue & digital circuits
- Ability to read schematics & technical drawings.
- Use of electronic test equipment - Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes and Function Generators
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Hardware Design Development – Electronics & PCB Design
- Industry experience – Smart Technology, alarm systems
- Embedded Software Development in C, C++
If you could be interested in the role as an Electronics Test Technician, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further information.