Industry: Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace
Role: Electronics Test Technician
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
A hugely successful and established World Leading Engineering company based in Northampton have a new exciting opening position and they’re now seeking for to hire for an Electronics Test Technician to join the dynamic and highly skilled Engineering team who are at the forefront of developing & designing world class cutting edge engineering products on a global scale..
The salary on offer is £18,000 - £25,000 per annum, depending on expereince.
Role: The successful Electronics Test Technician will be responsible to perform routine tasks to ensure repair quality standards are met by calibration, testing, troubleshooting and repair of parts, components, circuits and Electronic assemblies.
Electronics Test Technician Key Skills:
- 1-2+ years’ experience
- A good understanding of electronic principles
- Debugging, assembly, repair, and testing of Electronic engineering products
- PCB build and assembly skills
- Fault-finding down to component level
- Good soldering skills
- Understanding and expereince of analogue & digital circuits
- Ability to read schematics & technical drawings
- Use of electronic test equipment - Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes and Function Generators
If you or someone you may know that would be interested in this Electronics Test Technician position, and you would be interested joining an established engineering company then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Engineering on 01217961888 for further info.