LOCATION - Rochester
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £18,000 - £20,000
My client - a company operating in the manufacturing sector are on the lookout for an Electrically Trained Service Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in Rochester.
The Trainee Electrical Service Engineer Will Ideally Have The Following Attributes:
- Hold an NVQ / BTEC Level 2 or above in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally experience working on Installation or Service of Electrical Systems
- Understanding of Electrical Principals
- Experience of wiring and rewiring of Electrical Systems.
The Trainee Electrical Service Engineer's Duties Will Involve:
- Delivering Technical Support and upgrades to equipment on customer sites.
- Supporting Service Engineers with breakdowns and installations.
- Wiring and Rewiring of Electrical Systems.
- Contributing to Design feedback on current systems to improve reliability and function of products going forward.
If you are interested in this Trainee Electrical Service Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.