- Have you run out of options to progress in your current role?
- Do you want to start getting the recognition and earning what you deserve?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to the above, then why not try a career with Premier…
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 8 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our Manchester office.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is extremely varied so here’s a snap shot of what your day would look like;
- Sourcing the best talent for your vacancies by head hunting through a variety of different job boards, our CRM database and social media platforms.
- You will initially work closely with candidates placing them into suitable roles before sourcing your own clients and vacancies and matching the two together.
- You will manage the recruitment process by sourcing clients, taking requirements, sourcing candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, taking interview feedback and managing the offer/ feedback process.
- Proven successful sales people
- Money motivated individuals with clear goals in mind
- Resilient and ambitious people
- Career driven motivations
- Competitive individuals
- Good communication skills with a strong work ethic
- 16 week in depth in house training program giving you all the tools you need to become successful
- Fast tracked career progression (4/5 months to Consultant, a further 6/7 months to Senior and another year to Principal Consultant)
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives
- Working from home, post-lockdown
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clearly defined career path