Despite the current climate, we continue to grow and expand throughout our regional and global teams and so a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic and successful team in Reading.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant is extremely varied so here’s a snap shot of what your day would look like;
- Sourcing the best talent for your vacancies by head hunting through a variety of different job boards, our CRM database and social media platforms.
- You will initially work closely with candidates placing them into suitable roles before sourcing your own clients and vacancies and matching the two together.
- You will manage the recruitment process by sourcing clients, taking requirements, sourcing candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, taking interview feedback and managing the offer/ feedback process.
- Proven successful sales people
- Money motivated individuals with clear goals in mind
- Resilient and ambitious people
- Career driven motivations
- Competitive individuals
- Good communication skills with a strong work ethic
- 16 week in depth in house training program giving you all the tools you need to become successful
- Fast tracked career progression (4/5 months to Consultant, a further 6/7 months to Senior and another year to Principal Consultant)
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Working from home options, post-lockdown
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Clearly defined career path