Do you have experience in Sales and want the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced environment?
Do you thrive in a target focused role and like the sound of being rewarded for your hard work?
Whether you’re looking to continue your career in Recruitment or develop one as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we have an opportunity for you. We are seeking ambitious, goal orientated, and driven individuals to join our Reading Office.
Premier Group are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our HQ based in Reading Town Centre as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant. We have now been established for 22 years and specialise across the Technology, Engineering & Creative sectors. We are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades, and testimonials which we have gained over the years. As well as this, we have offices across the UK and USA which are situated in Reading, London, Birmingham, Manchester, New York and Austin Texas.
Benefits & Rewards – Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- 40% uncapped commission scheme with a competitive basic salary.
- Projected earnings of up to £45k within your first year.
- Full training programme provided to ensure you are fully equipped to start and be the best in your new role.
- Ongoing support from the management and Learning & Development teams.
- Monthly, Quarterly & Annual incentives, which have previously included trips away to Las Vegas, Amsterdam, and Barcelona to name a few!
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- Promotions are focused on hitting performance-based targets, which allows you to grow and progress throughout the ranks of the business.
- Sourcing both clients and candidates in your specialist field by searching our database, looking through job boards and cold calling.
- Creating and maintaining client relationships to the highest standard.
- Booking and attending client meetings.
- Writing and posting Job Adverts.
- Reviewing applications.
- Ensuring candidates attend their interviews and are fully prepared before attending.
- Negotiating offers.
- Ensuring all candidates details are on the CRM system and are kept up to date.