- Are you a top performing sales person?
- Have you run out of options to progress in your current role?
- Do you want to start getting the recognition and earning what you deserve?
If you have answered ‘YES’ to the above, then why not try a career with Premier…
About Premier Group:
Premier Group are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and 20 years on we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the leading Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA. With 4 UK offices in Reading, London, Birmingham and Manchester and 2 in America in New York and Austin.
We’ve grown in headcount throughout the course of 2020 and are excited to further our growth plans across the states this year. Premier Group are proud winners of multiple awards, accolades and testimonials which we have gained over the years. This includes being voted into the Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 8 straight years. As a result of this we are now looking to hire Recruitment Consultants to join our collaborative, dynamic New York team.
You will be enrolled onto our fantastic in-house training program that is carefully designed to support our Consultants to reach their unlimited potential at every stage of their career journey whilst gaining hands-on experience.
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Opportunities within both contract and permanent across Technology or Engineering divisions
- Holiday incentives every quarter (destinations have included Vegas, Hollywood, Dubai and Miami)
- Competitive basic salary with commission structure (FLAT 20% - NO THRESHOLD).
- Chance to work closely with our training department for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression advancing to Directorship with shares in the company
- New swanky office move to South of Downtown
- Work life balance, work from home options.
- Diverse, collaborative working environment
- Monthly winners lunch clubs
- Shareholder options
- 401K, private healthcare and dental plans, discounted gym memberships and childcare vouchers