Do you thrive in a target focused role and like the sound of being rewarded for your hard work?
Whether you’re looking to continue your career in Recruitment or develop one as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, we have an opportunity for you.
Premier Group are seeking ambitious, goal orientated, and driven individuals to join our Reading Office.
We offer a clear and structured career path which offers promotions that are based on your achievements.
We have recently been voted #1 Recruitment company to work by Best Companies and are keen to further our growth with a key focus here based out of our Manchester office. We are a leading recruitment agency, established in 2000 and after 22 years we continue to grow across the UK and US. We are one of the top Technology, Creative and Engineering Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and USA.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvement
- Commission up to 40% with competitive basic salaries
- Chances to work closely with our training department for ongoing support
- Clear and detailed structured career progression
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly incentives
- Promotions are focused on hitting performance-based targets, which allows you to grow and progress throughout the ranks of the business.
- Full training programme provided to ensure you have the best knowledge and become an expert in your field