Are you interested in Virtual Production? Are you looking to get into or increase your experience with Unreal Engine? We have partnered with a reputational production business who are looking for a Unreal Engine Developer to join their growing team! This is a fantastic time for the business as they embark on new projects, working with the latest technology at the forefront of the virtual production industry. The role has mainly come around through sheer growth and demand for Unreal Engine applications and you will have exposure to Mixed and Augmented Reality projects along with the latest 3D technology packages.
Initially, the role will be based in Watford for the first 6 months where you will be required to be on site once/twice a week. Thereafter, the business are looking to offer more flexible working from home.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, the successful Unreal Engine Developer will require ideal experience of;
- Unreal Engine 4
- C++ / Python / Blueprints
- Ideal experience in a similar sort of role
- Interest in a long term role in Virtual Production
- Ability to commute to both Watford/Central London locations
- The wide salary bracket means they are open to less experienced developers who have an interest in Virtual Production and desire to learn Unreal Engine. They must ideally have a linked background with some sort of experience.
In return our client can offer the successful Unreal Engine Developer a starting salary of between £30,000-£60,000 and numerous benefits including pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday (plus b/holidays) and on-site parking.
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply or email me your CV today as our client is looking to interview ASAP!
Tim Stock – email@example.com
01189028800 / 07980610737