Up to £40,000 | Basildon
Are you looking for your next opportunity within UX Design?
This role is with a growing E-Commerce business, who seek to grow their digital team by hiring a UX Designer, who can help create an excellent customer experience and consistent branding.
As a UX Designer, you will take lead on shaping product design, utilising user feedback and requirements to create outstanding UX driven designs for E-Commerce applications.
You will work as part of a diverse digital team, working for a business that has been a consistent member of the top 100 UK workplaces. This is because they embrace the flexible work lifestyle and are committed to providing all staff with a defined career path and learning opportunities.
The company can offer this role on a hybrid basis with remote working supported. You should expect to split your time 50/50 between the office and home.
This opportunity is permanent, offering you a starting salary up to £40,000
- Perform research to develop a strong understanding of the customer journey.
- Creation of wireframes and prototypes.
- Communicating designs to stakeholders.
- Deliver development ready designs.
- Previous professional experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Sketch & Invision (other tools are also welcome).
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and stakeholders.
- Interest in keeping up to date with latest design trends and tools.
For more information, contact Tom Farrington at Premier Group Recruitment.