UX Designer – Royston - £30,000 – User Experience, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator
Are you looking to work in a stable and growing agency, with a proven track record of winning multiple awards? Well, my client is just that and are looking for their next UX Designer to join their team.
They are an agency that takes great pride in their customer service and delivering a product that really works for their customers. Working across all sectors with a very wide client base, you will enjoy a fast-paced team environment with a dedicated team of likeminded professionals.
You won't be directly building websites, but you will do all the design work to pass on to the front-end developer.
Key Requirements for the UX Designer
- Ideally have at least 2-3 years’ experience in designing websites
- Understand user journeys and behaviour flows of websites.
- You have experience working with clients and communicating ideas.
- You understand UX and can design effect landing pages.
- You must have experience working with Adobe CS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe XD.
- Knowledge of web design. HTML coding and WordPress
- Have experience in designing creative social media campaigns
- Have an understanding of Google Analytics
- Have experience managing a design team
They are fully remote right now but the plan is to return to the office with maybe 1 / 2 days remote per week.
If you are interested in the position, then please get in touch with your updated CV & portfolio. I will be in contact ASAP if it is a good fit.