£40,000 - £60,000
Remote UK / Every 4-6 weeks in Newcastle
A leading digital SaaS agency, providing solutions for high end clients within a niche sector, have an exciting opportunity for a UX/UI Designer to join their team, based in Newcastle/ remotely for UK based applications. The UX/UI Designer will have proven commercial experience and be able to keep up within a fast-paced environment, across small and large scale projects, including new and existing platforms. This role has been created for the UX/UI Designer to head up projects from an initial design aspect, through to working with the development team to integrate into their current software, as well as working closely with the key stakeholders of the business to gather requirements. The UX/UI Designer will be the first within this role, and has the scope to progress into a higher level role, as well as some free range on what type of techniques and technologies, shaping the solutions provided.
- Strong experience creating mock-ups, and making appropriate recommendations with interactive prototypes
- Design experience
- Strong UX/UI understanding of principles and best practices
- Experience of A/B variant testing
- Experience working with wireframe tools such as AbobeXD/ Wireframe.cc or similar
- Responsive web design knowledge
- Able to integrate to back end systems working alongside their back end development team
- Experience working with HTML/CSS (Styling/Animations etc), CSS pre-processors such as SCSS or similar
In return, my client is offering a great benefits package, including but not limited to, a relaxed working environment, government pension scheme and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) as well as remote working.
If you are a UX/UI Designer looking for a new, exciting opportunity to join a thriving business as they expand due to growth, then please apply directly or get in touch on 01618 718 811.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to discuss the position further.