SALARY- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus benefits (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Verification and Test Manager on a permanent basis in the Cambridgeshire area with experience in the Manufacturing Industry, ideally within an Electronics / Instrumentation manufacturing business. Your main duty will be to oversee the testing team and processes for scientific instruments after manufacture.
The Verification and Test Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Experience of managing a testing team within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Electro-Mechanical / Instrumentation manufacturing.
- Good problem-solving skills and enthusiasm in tackling challenges.
- Liaise with R&D departments as well as other teams to relay common faults
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience of Electrical testing of mains powered equipment - advantageous
- Carrying out testing on completed systems.
- Fault finding any issues within products.
- Collect and document test results and data ready for analysis.
- Work together with other members of the team in technical discussions.
- Maintain a clean and tidy testing area.