I am looking for a leader on behalf of my client, based in Wiltshire. They are an established but small and mighty agency and are offering a busy, friendly & creative environment along with the chance to be their Senior Developer.
Responsibilities and tech range but you will be viewed as the one who pulls the strings in a fairly autonomous role. The work is varied and interesting for someone versatile with front end, back end and full stack knowledge and experience.
These guys are very flexible and will allow you to work remotely, though they do have an office space available, should you be relatively close and want to go in, at your discretion.
Senior Developer Responsibilities
- Build websites from concept to completion in well-appointed offices or remote
- Collaborate with a bright bunch of keen colleagues
- Help maintain its spot as a leading Wiltshire agency
- Ability to generate ideas with team members and offer insightful solutions
- You lead others, or others look to you for guidance
- PHP, Linux, Apache and MySQL
- WordPress use and development
- MVC frameworks
- E-commerce platforms (Magento / WooCommerce in particular)
- Manage software development life cycle, end to end
- A self-starter with a firm commercial understanding and a can-do attitude
- Needs to be comfortable attending and participating in client pitches and meetings in our offices, virtually or at client offices