£30,000 - £40,000
An innovative digital agency that specialise in development into the property sector as well as additional clients in the digital space, have an exiting opportunity for a Mid or Senior level WordPress Developer, to join their team on a permanent basis, in the city centre of Manchester. This opportunity will be available on a part remote basis. The WordPress Developer will have a keen eye for detail and be confident making appropriate recommendations to improve the overall look and feel of new and existing platforms. The successful WordPress Developer will be designing and building bespoke builds from scratch across the full stack, in a small, but growing team of highly skilled developers. The WordPress Developer should be able to work collaboratively but is also encouraged to be proactive when it comes to working independently and following best practices. This is an exiting time to join a growing business which is looking to expand their field of expertise in a number of different areas.
- At least 3+ years web development experience.
- Previous experience working for an agency in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to share a portfolio of personal projects and code examples.
- Experience creating bespoke and custom applications.
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS, CSS animations, making sure things are pixel perfect.
- Being able to write mock-ups for clients.
- Good feel and understanding for UX/UI principles & cross-platform responsive behaviour.
- Proven commercial experience with WordPress.
- Experience working with 3rd party API integrations.
- Custom WordPress themes.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Deployment tools for secure WordPress hosting platforms.
- Experience working with version controls, Git/SVN or similar.
- It would be beneficial, but not essential, if you have experience/ or want to work directly with the end clients.
- Part remote opportunity on a weekly basis/ WFH opportunities.
- Company drinks/ beers at desk on a Friday.
- 25 days holiday + statutory.
- Annual bonus incentive.
- Birthday meal paid for.
- Training budgets.
- Quarterly team building events planned by you!
- Training budgets.
- Collaborative team.
- Weekly meetings to ensure your ideas are voiced.
Alternatively, for more information, ring Ellie Youngs on 01618 718 811.