Leeds / Part remote
A well-established and unique consultancy has an incredible opportunity for a WordPress Developer who loves a challenge and can provide creative solutions to join their team which will play a vital part in the direct success of popular business’. The chosen WordPress Developer will be offered the opportunity to work directly with amazing well-known clients some of whom my client has been working with for 20+ years. The WordPress Developer would get the flexible opportunity to work within the office or on a part remote basis as the company would love for the WordPress Developer to come into the Leeds office once a week.
- 2+ years’ commercial experience
- Experience with eCommerce sites would be beneficial (PayPal, stripe, etc) but not essential
- Experience working with 3rd party integrations and API’s
- Experience across multiple CMS platforms such as WordPress/ Magento/ Drupal or similar
- Willingness to speak with the end client
- Any creative skills or design experience would be beneficial
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue etc
- Shopify experience (training can be provided)
- Well-established and growing business
- Remote work options
- Professional, supportive, and friendly team
If you are a WordPress developer looking for an exciting opportunity with an incredible well-established business then please apply directly or get in touch with Abbie Naden on 01618 718 811 for more information.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org