Do you thrive on building deep client relationships and turning them into strategic partnerships? Are you an agency rockstar with a proven track record of exceeding expectations and driving new business? If so, please read on.
We are on the lookout for an Account Director to join a thriving, well-established marketing agency in Manchester on a hybrid basis.
As the companies Account Director, you'll be the glue that connects valued clients with the talented team, ensuring projects run smoothly and exceed expectations.
You'll build trust working as an Account Director whilst also anticipating needs, and proactively unlock new opportunities – all while fostering a high-performing team that thrives under your leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with Account Managers to understand client needs and craft impactful project briefs.
- Cultivate deep, collaborative relationships with existing and potential clients, attending meetings and leading pitches.
- Orchestrate internal teams to deliver exceptional projects and compelling proposals on time and on budget.
- Become a master of deadlines and budgets, consistently hitting client targets.
- Be a proactive growth engine, identifying and pursuing lucrative new business opportunities.
- Lead and empower your Account Manager, providing coaching, career development, and performance management.
- Share your expertise with colleagues, fostering collaboration and knowledge-sharing.
- Champion company policies and procedures, ensuring a well-organized and efficient team.
Brownie points if you have:
- A degree with a marketing focus
- Senior-level account management experience, ideally in an agency setting.
- A proven track record of generating new business opportunities.
- Experience managing diverse accounts and stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and develop your team.
- Tech-savvy with advanced MS Office Suite knowledge.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A collaborative spirit and a drive to succeed.
- Social events throughout the year
- Private medical insurance package
- Birthdays off
- Healthcare, wealth, and wellbeing support
- Recognising the big and little things – rewards for employee of the quarter + annual bonus schemes
- 25 days holiday
- 4% company pension contribution scheme
Ready to make a real impact as an Account Director? Apply today and take your career to the next level!
Need more information or having trouble uploading your CV? Email Abbie at anaden @ pg-rec .com
Account Accountdirector Media Creative Marketing Timescales Budget Budgetmanagment Manchester Hybrid
For more information about this role please apply, or email Abbie Naden on ANaden@pg-rec.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group
$50,000 - $60,000