An exciting opportunity has come up to work for a Digital Marketing Agency and my client is looking for a Credit Controller/Bookkeeper to play a crucial role in maintaining and supporting the financial function.
- Work with the Credit Controllers to raise sales invoices¸ chase aged debt and support the reconciliation of the digital monthly spend
- Assist with general accounts tasks
- Support the accounts team processing overhead invoices on sage
- Accurately check billing plans and correct errors
- Credit Control responsibilities for a group of clients
- Conduct housekeeping on ledgers.
- Degree in Accounting, AAT Level 3 qualified or related accountancy qualification
- Essential to have previous Credit Control experience
- Experience in building relationships with clients
- Capable of account reconciliation
- Experience in Sage 50
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
This is a full time role, my client is based in Colchester and offering Hybrid working.
They are willing to pay up to £27,000 with benefits that will be discussed on application.
If this Credit Controller/Bookkeeper role sounds like it could be of interest to yourself or anyone you know then please do get in touch with your latest CV and a time that works for me to give a call as my client is looking to move quickly for the right person.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Demi Hyett on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group