An exceptional world-class global successful engineering organization based in specializing in to operate in multiple industries for the and many more is now actively seeking to recruit a brand new Embedded Software Engineer to join their talented, team friendly and motivated team of Software Engineers.
The salary on offer for the successful , depending on skillset & experience.
Working 3 days in the office and 2 from home is available. If you prefer working more days in the office, that’s fine.
This excellent successful Software Engineer will take ownership and lead the development of both production and development. The will also suit a professional who has experience developing real time embedded software applications developed in C++ running under Linux/FreeRTOS on STM32, Xilinx Zynq and NVIDIA Jetson processors.
- 2-3+ years minimum industry experience
- Combination of low-level and high-level software development
- Programming, writing, and maintaining code base for C++
- Develop multi-threaded real time embedded C++ applications for microcontrollers and microprocessors
- Experience developing real time embedded software applications developed in C++ running under Linux/FreeRTOS on STM32
- Network interface - SPI, I2C, USB, UART
- Demonstratable expertise using Yocto to create Linux Operating Systems for embedded hardware platforms (e.g. Xilinx Zynq SoC, Nvidia Jetson)
- Familiarity with C#
- Understanding of object-orientated design patterns.
- Experience working with sensors (radar, vision, lidar, etc.) desirable
- Issue tracking and version controls -JIRA, GIT, SVN, or similar
- Good team player, independent, communication, problem solving and math skills
- Jetson Nano & Jetson Xavier
- Algorithm Design
- Software Testing
- Machine Vision
- Data Analysis tools – MATLAB, Python
- Algorithm development – Artificial Intelligence, Sensor Fusion, Robotics
- Industry experience – Automotive, Autonomous Vehicles, Robotics, Electrics Vehicles
- Experience in software development for embedded devices
- Experience in optimizing C++ code for low-powered devices
- 27 days + 8 public holidays. Public holidays are part of holiday entitlement and can be used throughout the year if the public holidays are worked.
- Bonus - Up to 8%
- Can carry over 5 days of holidays, sell 5 days, and/or buy 5 days.
- Workplace Pension contribution – 8%
- Flexitime with 10-4 pm core hours Mon-Thurs and 10-2 pm on Fridays.
- Sick Pay
- Company Sponsored Health Cash Plan scheme
- Group life assurance - 2x basic salary
- Cycle-to-work scheme
If you’re a passionate, innovative & creative engineer specializing in and you’re looking for a brand exciting new opportunity to join a successful and established business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call for further information about the role and company.