Job Advert: Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer
Salary Range: £0 - £0 per annum
Skills Required: Engineering - Mechanical
Our client, a leading business in the engineering industry, is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Field Service Engineer to join their team based in Andover. As a Field Service Engineer, your role will be crucial in ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of our client's mechanical systems and equipment.
- Carry out routine maintenance and repairs on mechanical equipment
- Perform installation and commissioning of machinery
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment faults
- Provide timely technical support to clients
- Maintain accurate records of job progress and documentation
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Prior experience working as a Field Service Engineer in a related industry
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical systems and equipment
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and travel to client sites as required
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
If you are a dedicated and experienced Field Service Engineer with a passion for mechanical engineering, then we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a covering letter to [Recruiting Business Name] at [Email Address].
[Recruiting Business Name] is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workforce.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Mollie Gallagher on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group