ROLE- Mechanical Design Engineer
LOCATION- Milton Keynes
SALARY- £25,000-£35,000 D.O.E
Premier Engineering are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a Milton Keynes based Engineering company working in the Design and Manufacturing team.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified/ Apprenticeship qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- A good understanding of Engineering
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Experience of working with a range of manufacturing processes
- Any experience of working during your course with a variety of materials and processes including machining, injection moulding, sheet metal and fabrication
- Able to work well individually as well as within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The Mechanical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Dealing with customers on a technical level
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Working to budgets and project timings
- Investigating new product lines and areas within which the company can expand
- Being involved in different manufacturing processes and with a range of materials
If you are interested in this position, please apply or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Charlotte White on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group