JOB – Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
LOCATION – Berkshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum.
A Berkshire based Manufacturing company are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- HND or equivalent Electrical & Electronic Engineering qualifications.
- Reactive & preventative maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of PLCs, Pneumatics & Control Panels.
- Previously worked on LV systems.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
The Multi-Skilled Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Testing & troubleshooting on machinery across site.
- Reactive & preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Filling out documentation when required.
- Usage & programming of PLC’s.
If you are interested in this Multi-Skilled Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
For more information about this role please apply, or email Mollie Saunders on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group