JOB – Process Engineer
LOCATION – Hampshire
TERM – Permanent
SALARY – Competitive depending on experience.
My client, a Berkshire based client of mine are looking for a Process Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Process Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- NVQ or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Gas or other heavy industry environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently or as part of a team.
The Process Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Maintenance of plant process systems.
- Working closely with other departments & customers to ensure everything is to standard.
- Process design work for plant modifications
For more information about this role please apply, or email Mollie Saunders on email@example.com who will be able to provide more details on the opportunity.
Many thanks, Premier Group