SALARY- £35,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client designs and manufactures a range of engineering equipment within the Automotive Industry. They are looking for a Commercial Manager to join their team in Chepstow on a permanent basis. The role involves overseeing all commercial and purchasing activities related to customers and internal processes with suppliers and stakeholders.
The Commercial Manager will ideally have the following attributes:
- Previous experience of working within a commercial setting e.g., purchasing / business management
- Previous experience of multi-disciplinary working/cross-functional teams.
- Confident user of MS Office suite particularly Excel.
- Determined character for handling commercial-related enquiries in person/over phone.
- Professional attitude can ‘keep calm’ and take a measured approach when facing challenging situations.
- Able to work independently on carrying out tasks following training and be self-motivated
- Able to operate at a consistent pace and manage timely situations under pressure
The Commercial Manager role will involve:
- Support the Commercial/Purchasing function in completion of a range of project-based activities to progress any given number of activities
- Managing and assisting in key projects designated by Group Management. Typical projects covered are:
- Cost enquiries with suppliers
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Working with the Purchasing Team to review costs and evaluate opportunities for cost savings.
- Coordinating a variety of tasks Company-wide to implement changes directed by the Commercial Director.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.