LOCATION - Oxford
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
My client – an innovative manufacturer of bespoke solutions across the Automotive sector are on the lookout for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Oxford.
The position will sit within a 'special technologies' section of the business, with a focus on delivering solutions to clients within the low volume manufacturing niche.
The ideal canidate will have good experience with ECAD for development of Wiring Harnesses and EDS.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Automotive Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- 2+ Years’ experience within a similar Electrical Design position.
- Experience in working through early project phases through to production and client handover.
- Excellent capability in the Design of Automotive Wiring Harnesses.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Electrical Schematic Design for Wiring Harnesses.
- Selection of Components for Electrical Circuitry.
- Electrical System Integration.
- Working across multiple functions efficiently.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design role, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.