Job Title: Engineering Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience and skillset)
Job type: Full time / Permanent
Working arrangement: 40 per week, flexitime is in place with also hybrid working available
25 days holiday plus the standard public holidays and BUPA Healthcare
Overview of company and job title:
A hugely successful and established engineering business based in Nottinghamshire who produce high-performance technology and design of products from start to finish for the Electrical & Electronics Manufacturing Industry now actively seeking to hire for an Engineering Project Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Salary on offer for the Engineering Project Manager is £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, depending on skillset & experience.
The successful Engineering Project Manager responsibilities will include taking a project from requirements through to production delivery as effectively and competently as possible using the resources allocated to the Engineering Project Manager. The Engineering Project Manager will also need to be to have experience of forecasting of budget requirements at project setup.
Engineering Project Manager Key Skills:
- 3-7+ years industry experience
- Microsoft Project to a high level
- Understanding of product development and managing multi discipline teams
- Familiar with stage gated / agile development approaches.
- An understanding of Agile as well as traditional methodologies
- Proven project management experience.
- Proven experience in leading new product design, development, and production.
- A background and experience in an engineering discipline
- Strong engineering project planning and management experience
- Be proficient with Microsoft Project and other office tools
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Comfortable collaborating closely with specialised design engineers.
- Used to working to a high-quality standard.
- Excellent team leader with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities
- Good communication skills and ability to discuss product development issues within team of engineers from many different specialities – Electronics Engineers, Software Developer etc
- Enthusiastic and optimistic
Highly desirable nice to have skills:
- Understanding of embedded software
- Background in electrical theory
If you are an Engineering Project Manager, looking for a new great opportunity to join an established and successful engineering business, then please apply now with your updated CV or call Frank at Premier Group on 01217961888 for further information.
Not for you? – We pay up to £500 for a successful referral