Term – Permanent
Location – Surrey
Salary – Up to £30,000 (DOE)
This client is an award-winning manufacturer of high-end audio equipment. They have built an outstanding portfolio providing the best domestic and commercial audio products.
- Working closely with the audio and acoustic engineers with development of cable and acoustic products
- Build protypes and samples
- Measurement and evaluation of prototypes and samples
- Preparation and maintenance of technical documentation
- A good degree in Acoustics, Electronics or similar (2:1 or higher)
- A passion for music would be a great benefit
- A sound attention to detail
- Good critical listening skills
If you are interested in furthering your career as a junior Audio Electronics Engineer, please apply now.
Alternatively, please get in touch below with an up to date CV and salary expectation.
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.