LOCATION - Welwyn Garden City
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
My client designs and manufactures a range of processing equipment and they are looking for an Engineering Co-ordinator to join their business on a permanent basis in Welwyn Garden City.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Knowledge of Electrical Design Engineering.
- Ability to work within an R&D / Development based role.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Flexibility to fulfill a number of Engineering duties as required.
The Graduate Electrical Engineer's role will involve:
- Working as part of the existing Design and Development Team.
- Assisting a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to deliver Control Panel Layouts and Electrical Schematics.
- Electrical Testing of systems.
- Contributing during design feedback sessions to improve efficiency in product development moving forward.
- General administration support / office duties too