Salary- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location- South-West London
My client works within Residential Interiors and are looking to take on an Senior Interior Architect/Designer on a permanent basis in South-West London.
The Senior Interior Architect/Designer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- 5+years’ experience in Residential design
- Experience of designing for Luxury High-end Interiors
- Excellent knowledge in space planning and concept development
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent knowledge and understanding the RIBA work stages
- Be self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be keen to develop as part of a dynamic team long term
- A team player committed to adding value
- Being creative, logistical, and taking lead with projects as well as presentations
- Taking lead and managing the team across all stages of the project
- Designing floor plans, spatial layouts, and furniture plans.
- Creating visuals in the form of mood, concept development and finishes boards
- Developing initial proposals to include existing and proposed layouts
- Being involved in building strong relationships with their clients throughout the creative process.
- Visiting site to ensure projects are in keeping with design and development
- Liaising and conducting site meetings with colleagues and suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget and to the highest standard through the project through to completion.
- Be prepared to travel nationwide
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Interior Architect/Designer, please don’t hesitate to apply, send us your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com