Term – Permanent
Location – Swansea
In this role you will be working alongside other engineers in a multidisciplinary team being responsible for delivering electronic platforms. Looking after the full product development life cycle encompassing a wide range of electronics.
- Design of power, digital and analogue circuits
- PCB Design & layout
- Build and test of prototypes and following with details reports
- Coding and testing of ARM based Microcontrollers
- Degree qualified in Electronics Engineering
- Solid understanding of design for mass manufacturer
- Knowledge of High Power/High Voltage electronics
- Recent hands on experience with PCB Design
- Experience with PCB Design software (Proteus)
- Experience in Switch Mode Power Supplies
Contact Number - 01189028800
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Linked-In - https://www.linkedin.com/in/zachary-aldridge-99846517a/.