A venture-backed startup in the fitness space is looking for their first product hire in the states. This NYC-based role will be critical in finalizing their MVP in addition to creating a go-to-market strategy for the product.
If you have a passion for early-stage consumer facing products and for ventures whose missions are to improve people's wellbeing, and are looking for a dynamic product leadership position, this could be the role for you.
- Finalize the discovery process of the MVP to identify the right Product Market Fit
- Hire and build a Product team to develop the product for commercial launch and establish a solid modern product culture
- Continuously develop the product, from MVP to commercialization and growth stages
- Work with the executive team to develop the production vision, proposed commercial model and go-to-market approach to ramp up both customer demand and supply
- Conceptualize and define new capabilities and solutions and understand, document and convey their impact on people, process and technology in an efficient and timely manner.
- Expertise in modern forms of product planning, product discovery
- Data-driven with a history of driving product decisions with research and testing
- You have experience developing products end-to-end, from an idea to launch to growth
- Track record of being entrepreneurial and thrive working in early-stage products with a high degree of uncertainty
- Strong leadership skills and ability to set strategic direction, lead teams to execute a vision through OKRs, build a rigorous product culture and engage effectively with founders and other stakeholders
- You are highly analytical, a problem-solver with strong numeracy and data analysis skills
- Experience linking products to broader business goals
- You have launched and scaled consumer-facing products for brand-new products or businesses
- Experience in health & fitness tech products