Salary- £50,000 - 70,000 per annum dependent on experience + Generous benefits package
Location commutable from – Oxford – Northampton – Milton Keynes – Swindon - Cheltenham
My client works in the Electronics Manufacturing Sector.
The Project Manager will ideally have the following skills:
- In depth experience of leading projects in R&D or multi-disciplined Engineering environment
- Strong quantitative, numerical, and analytical skills (e.g. degree qualified in numerate discipline: e.g. Electronics/Software)
- You will be results driven, have a high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to learn in a fast paced & dynamic environment.
- Experience of managing projects through all phases of product lifecycle.
- Managing complex development programs through production. Deliver Projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure that ‘design to cost’ objectives are clearly defined and effectively managed throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage suppliers ensuring timely delivery to meet project deadlines.
- Act as the point of escalation for customer issues within individual projects.
- Highlight any issues and risks that could affect program costs and delivery schedules.
- Communicate with customers of any changes in schedules.
- Hold and chair project progress reviews as required.
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all projects align to the existing business processes and develop further the project management process
- Ensure that all Environmental, Health and Safety policies are always adhered to.