JOB – Regulatory Affairs Associate / Engineer – Medical Devices Industry
LOCATION – South London
SALARY – £30,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience)
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Executive / Associate on a permanent basis in the South London area with experience in the Medical Devices industry. Your main duties will be assisting with the day-to-day activities of the regulatory affairs team.
The Regulatory Affairs Associate / Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Medical Devices ideally Degree OR Qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar Regulatory Affairs position.
- Good Knowledge of the current UK and European regulations, laws, guidelines, and industry requirements.
- Able to communicate with regulatory authorities.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have previous experience working in a similar Medical Devices environment.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience within Class 2 or above devices – advantageous.
The Regulatory Affairs Engineer / Associate role will involve:
- Assisting the regulatory affairs team.
- Liaising with the regulatory authorities to facilitate the approval of submissions.
- Provide support to the Regulatory Affairs Manager in various duties.
- Ensuring QA systems and processes are fully functional and compliant with current and upcoming standards.
- Maintain and upkeep records and documentation in relation to marketing authorisations.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.