Our client is a respected, high-growth, Salesforce Platinum partner with a global reach. The organization help a range of clients with digital transformation on the Salesforce platform.
The business are committed to deliver world class services that include advisory, implementation and managed services with a customer centric approach.
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you'll be leading the technical design and development of cutting edge solutions for some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products.
- Provide estimates of the level of effort to implement a solution based on business requirements.
- Lead technical design sessions, designing and documenting technical solutions that are aligned with the client’s business objectives.
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization.
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations including.
- Development of custom solutions and integrations.
- Managing technical scope and client expectations.
- Providing hands-on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members.
- Demonstrate technical thought leadership during projects and during project recap to other consultants.
- Comfort with agile, waterfall and hybrid delivery methodologies.
- Leverage strong customer facing skills during project delivery as well as to support pre-sales processes.
- Make regular internal contributions to support the scalability of a company undergoing rapid growth.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed.
- Staying up to date with new Salesforce product and technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions.
- Significant commercial CRM experience, the majority specifically with Salesforce.
- Expert level understanding of the core Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud) with functional knowledge of the entire product suite, including Marketing Cloud, Integration Cloud, and App Cloud.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities.
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/Bulk, etc.).
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies.
- Strong experience with DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment either on a team or as an individual contributor.
- Excellent client-facing written, presentation and verbal communications skills.
- Active Salesforce certifications (Application and System Architect strongly preferred).
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the US.
What's on Offer:
The successful applicant will join a technical team that is highly regarded in industry in a fast paced and complex environment.
If you are interested in adding value to a high growth market, and are looking for an environment with a reward centric culture, we'd love to hear from you.
You can expect a competitive base salary, performance related bonuses, stellar benefits (including enhanced PTO, Comprehensive medical, dental and vision & 401k match), and significant career development opportunities in a rapidly growing company.