Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to join a leading organisation near Solihull.
The successful candidate MUST have experience working in a fast-paced MSP.
Responsibilities: 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer
- Mixture of home working and office-based working.
- Experience with a mix of first line and second line IT support.
- Dealing with a mix of first- and second-line calls alongside an existing team of 8 people.
- Excellent telephone manner, good patients and be able to resolve IT issues both over the phone and by remotely connecting into our client’s sites.
- Gain experience in building and prepare new kit to go out to our clients as well as the occasional site visit to assist field-based engineers with larger projects and IT upgrades.
- Windows Server inc. Hyper V, AD, DHCP, DNS
- Strong PC experience from Windows XP to Windows 10
- Router/Switch/Firewall Configuration
- Good Hardware knowledge
- Excellent IP and TCP/IP Knowledge preferably to Network+/CompTIA
- Excellent and Patient telephone manner
- Full driving licence