Back to job search

2nd Line Network Support Engineer

  • Location:

    Romford

  • Sector:

    Technology

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    £25000 - £35000 per annum

  • Contact:

    Perry Flynn

  • Contact email:

    pflynn@pg-rec.com

  • Contact phone:

    +44 (0) 207 247 5747

  • Job ref:

    V-138150

  • Published:

    17 days ago

  • Expiry date:

    2021-12-10

  • Startdate:

    2021-11-10

Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer

Skills:  1st and 2nd line support, Windows 10, Windows Server administration, Office 365 administration, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, Networking and Understanding TCP / IP protocols.

I have a client based in Romford who are looking to hire a 2nd Line Support Engineer who has experience with 1st and 2nd line support, Windows 10, Windows Server administration, Office 365 administration, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, Networking and Understanding TCP / IP protocols on a permanent basis.

This position is on a permanent basis, based on your level of experience salaries are ranging up to £35,000 per annum.

This position is a hybrid role where you will be working remotely 80% of the time and the other 20% you will be in the Romford office or helping external clients in the East London and Essex area, so you must have a UK Driving License and Vehicle to easily get to client sites.

Skills and Experience Required

  • Excellent communication and people skills
  • 1st and 2nd line support
  • Windows 10
  • Windows Server administration
  • Office 365 admin
  • SharePoint
  • Active Directory
  • SQL
  • Exchange
  • Understanding TCP / IP protocols
If this 2nd Line Support Engineer role with experience of 1st and 2nd line support, Windows 10, Windows Server administration, Office 365 administration, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, Networking and Understanding TCP / IP protocols opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV along with references and salary expectations and I will endeavour to contact within 2 working days to discuss further.

Please Note: If this2nd Line Support Engineer opportunity is not of interest and you know of anyone whom it may be suitable for then please forward this on as our client is looking to interview ASAP.
!function(f,o,r,c,e,_2,_4){f.Force24Object=e,f[e]=f[e]||function(){ (f[e].q=f[e].q||[]).push(arguments)},f[e].l=1*new Date, _2=o.createElement(r),_4=o.getElementsByTagName(r)[0],_2.async=1, _2.src=c,_4.parentNode.insertBefore(_2,_4)}(window,document, "script","//tracking1.force24.co.uk/tracking/V2/main.min.js","f24"); /* Set clientId */ f24("create", "c82a4518-4975-4e7d-985e-17859ef18496"); /* Place custom commands here */ f24("cookieAnonymous", true); f24("send", "pageview");