Start Date: January 6th 2020
Day Rate: £250- £300
Length of Contract: 3 Months rolling contract
- Be the escalation point for 2nd Line support staff
- Provide hands-on technical infrastructure configuration support across the IT landscape
- Collaborate with 3rd Party LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop computing environment
- Troubleshoot Servers physical and virtual and related hardware and software in order to deliver required infrastructure service levels
- BAU 3rd Line
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- Cisco CCNA Security / Routing
- Windows (2008 Server or above) – MCSE
- Working knowledge of Cisco network switches, routers, firewalls, competent in making configuration changes to network switches and firewall rules
- Excellent technical knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Server OS, AD, DNS, DHCP, IIS, WSUS etc
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards, Active Directory skills, Cloud technology.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.