Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30-34k (DOE)
Premier Engineering has engaged with a key client and a leading Security and maintenance organisation. Due to business and project growth, a key and exciting opportunity has risen for an auto door technician to join on a permanent basis in the Midlands region.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Capable of supporting, repairing, maintaining and installing door operators for high street banking clients/Petrol Forecourts and more.
- Responsible for maintaining their own Van stock and job reporting via Tablet.
- Supporting other field engineers with technical support where possible.
- Call out rota is currently 1 week in 8.
- Must have BSEN16005 accreditation &/or experience of working on Automatic Doors (Swing/Slide)
- 22 days holiday (after 3 year’s service this increases to 24, then after 5 years 25).
- Overtime paid at £22/hr Mon-Sat £25/hr Sun.
- Company vehicle/fuel/tablet/phone/pension/tooling.
- Opportunity to grow with the company as we expand our offering into the Door market along with learning & developing new skills with new products (Portals/Speed gates).
- Paid door to door.
- Primarily working on Auto doors but training also available to work on traditional equipment (Fast Rising screens, Cash handling equipment, Physical security and more)
- 40 contracted hours per week (8:00am -17:00pm) + OT
Sound interesting? Apply with your latest CV today or contact Janhoi Campbell at Premier Engineering for more information.