I am currently working with a leading global tech consultancy who are urgently looking for multiple Azure Data Engineers. We are on the hunt for a number of candidates to on board ASAP on a permanent basis to join their fantastic development team.
- Minimum of 3-10 years of expertise in the Data Engineering space.
- Must be SC clearable (lived in the UK for 5 years).
- Previous experience in Data Integration into Cloud Data Warehouses or Data Lakes, programming, APIs, etc. in an Agile environment.
- Must be able to prioritise, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Have previous experience in writing well-designed, efficient code.
- Confident communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
The technologies required: Azure Data factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW & Azure SQL, Azure Storage, HDInsight (Spark/Kafka), Azure Event Hub, Programming on Java / Python / Scala / .NET, Azure AD/IAM and Data Catalog and Data migration experience.
Any other technologies would be extremely beneficial. The company are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be moving quickly.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and salary expectations.
Equally, if there is anyone you know that would be a suitable fit for this Azure Data Engineer role, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Emma Presley on 0207 247 5747 or email email@example.com