Backend Software Developer
Premier Group are excited to be working on behalf of the gambling industry’s leading technology company. I am looking for a number of Backend Software Developer at various levels to come onboard on a permanent basis, starting immediately. The successful candidate will as a become part of a diverse, highly technical development team where you will create and maintain applications within micro service architecture using a mix of Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Oracle SQL, MongoDB and RabbitMQ.
- 2+ years' professional experience using any modern programming language (preferably Python, C/C++, C#).
- Previous experience in Linux environments, databases, and a confidence in general programming paradigms.
- Have a strong interest in Python and Open-Source technologies.
- Experience of using Micro Services, RESTful APIs, message brokers (for example, RabbitMQ) and NoSQL datastores (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience of developing applications using non-blocking IO (event loops).
- Experience of Python, Tornado.
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes.
Any other technologies would be extremely beneficial. The company are looking for someone to start ASAP and will be moving quickly.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please send through your up-to-date CV and expected daily rate.
Equally, if there is anyone you know would be a suitable fit for this Backend Software Developer role, we at Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Emma Presley on 0207 247 5747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org