Up to £45,000 | Crawley (remote)
An opportunity to join a growing data department, where you will play a big part in a small team, developing BI solutions to help this business as they go through digital transformation.
This role will form part of a small data team. The company are specialists in providing logistics and data services to the transport & aviation sector, with an ambitious to implement new BI processes and grow that area of the business.
The company have embraced a flexible work policy, and will be happy to offer you the role on a remote working basis. You should be available to visit the office in Crawley for 2 or 3 days per month.
To be considered, you should be able to prove experience with the Microsoft BI Stack, SQL, Power BI and ETL.
On top of a salary up to £45,000, this role can provide you the opportunity to help grow the data team and grow your career.
- Work in a team to deliver key business data projects.
- Develop and maintain a MS SQL data warehouse.
- Help develop data models for self-reporting.
- Help to develop Power BI dashboards.
- Previous experience in BI Development.
- Microsoft BI Stack – SSRS/SSAS/SSIS
- Power BI
- ERP Systems.