Oxford - Twice a week in the office
Are you a Business Analyst looking for a new role which offers great progression and up-skilling opportunities?
We have partnered with one of the UK’s largest care-providers who are extremely well established and seeing massive growth across the board, whilst also being a non-profit organization. They are expanding their IT and Tech teams and looking to bring in a Business Analyst who can play a pivotal role in their new transformation strategy which sees massive improvements to the services they provide through the use of technology. The progression opportunities come in the shape of more Senior roles to step into alongside the growth of the business and possible leadership roles.
This role is based in Oxford and require office working of twice a week.
- Have previous experience in a similar role within Business Analytics.
- Experience of process analysis and improvements as part of transformation projects
- Work collaboratively with different support teams.
- Experience with a range of modelling techniques including Process Models/Swim Lane Diagrams, Use Cases, Entity Models, Data and Information Models.
- Understanding of Business Process Modelling/Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (Agile, Waterfall)
- Good knowledge of the Business Change Life Cycle.
- Contributory company pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Free parking.
- ‘My Rewards’ scheme and Blue Light Card giving you discount on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more.
If you’re interested, please apply and I can give you a call...
Tim Stock – firstname.lastname@example.org
01189028800 / 07980610737