Working alongside Product Managers, QAs Devs and Operations the successful Business Analyst will aid with the ever evolution of our clients SaaS platform, always driving quality first at all times.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following experience:
- Have experience and feel at home working with Scrum/ within an Agile setting
- Experienced in writing clear User Stories with acceptance criteria using BDD.
- Experience of working on projects which use API’s.
- Experience using Postman and Jira would be useful.
- Any fintech, payments or retail experience would be amazing.
In return our client can offer the suitable Business Analyst a starting salary up to £50,000, Bonus, Share Scheme, 25 Days Holiday + Bank, Healthcare and the flexibly to work remote first.
All our client asks are that you can meet up when required for occasional team meet ups which would be based in Wokingham.
If this Business Analyst could be of interest, then fire over your CV, a time when I can contact you and your salary expectations.