£50,000 - £60,000
I am working with a machinery manufacturer in Stockport, they are looking for Chief Mechanical Design Engineer to manage their team. The Chief Mechanical Design Engineer must be proficient with both Inventor and AutoCAD. It is essential for the Chief Mechanical Design Engineer to have experience managing and leading a team of engineers. It would be beneficial for the Chief Mechanical Design Engineer to have experience designing machinery, conveyors or materials handling equipment.
Requirements of the Chief Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent qualifications
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in design a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Inventor and AutoCAD
- Experience managing a team of engineers
- Experience designing SPM machinery, conveyors or materials handling equipment
- Sheetmetal / Fabrication design experience
- FEA experience
- Robotics / Automation / Pneumatics experience
- Interest in Electronics
- Experience with FAT – Factory Acceptance Testing
Please get in touch if you are interested –
Adele Lewis @ Premier Engineering - 07458142387 or 0161 871 8811
If you know anyone who might be interested, we offer up to £500 for referrals!