Salary: Fully Negotiable
My client is a specialist in Civil Engineer solutions for a great number of customers and clients and they are looking to bring in a Project Design Engineer as part of their Consultancy Division to assist in varying types of work associated with infrastructure design and management.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- 2-5 years work experience in a similar field or environment.
- Familiarity of common highway and drainage sectional agreements (S38, S278, S104 etc)
- Skilled in site surveys including the use of various survey equipment..
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD (2D) and the use of PDS will be an advantage.
- Good organisational, communication and presentation skills are essential and an understanding of general processes, safety, health, environmental and quality standards is desirable.
- Project Management
- Undertaking site surveys
- Producing feasibility studies
- Writing engineering reports
- Detailed designs and supervision of construction work on sites