JOB- Compliance Engineer
SALARY- £35,000 - £43,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
We are looking for Compliance Engineer on a permanent basis in the Tonbridge area with experience in the manufacturing industry. Your main duty will be to assist the Quality Management Team in assuring that products and manufacturing processes are compliant to appropriate Directives and Regulations.
The Compliance / Test Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Engineering ideally (NVQ / HNC / HND / Degree or similar) OR Qualified by experience
- Experience in a similar Compliance, Quality Assurance or Type approval focused role
- Understanding of EMC, Machinery or Testing directives.
- Familiarity with Certificates of Conformities and other associated processes.
- Must have previous experience working with an ISO9001 Quality Management system.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience within vehicle / automotive manufacturing – advantageous.
The Compliance / Test Engineer role will involve:
- Carrying out testing and creating reports to ensure compliance to environmental standards including EMC, vibrations, and noise etc.
- Assisting other members of the Quality team to ensure the conformity of production procedures.
- Ensure that components are manufactured with environmental standards in mind.
- Liaising with other departments
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.