I’m currently recruiting 1st/2nd Line Support to join one of my clients onsite in Birmingham.
Role: 1st/2nd Line Support (Contract)
Duration: 2 months
Rate: £175/200 Per Day
Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
- To provide 1st line support
- To ensure that all infrastructure services including network connectivity, phone and wireless service issues along with core software services are escalated to the relevant parties within a suitable time frame.
- To set-up desk-tops, laptops, phones, MACs)
- To actively use and review the helpdesk to ensure that all issues are logged and prioritised
- To liaise with the business system super-users to deploy systems/software across all users
- To perform local IT tasks related to project or service affecting work (eg network line failover procedures)
- To maintain local records of user signed IT Policies and Acceptable Usage Policy
- 1st line or 2nd line experience within a technical
- Experience with supporting Macs is essential
- Knowledge of patch management
- Knowledge of VOIP phones
- Experience of MS Active Directory and MS 365 user account management
- Experience of supporting wireless access points
- Knowledge of DNS and DHCP management
Not for you?... Premier Group offer a referral reward of up to £500 if you can recommend a friend who we successfully place in this role.