6 months contact
My client is a global renowned engineering company that designs and manufactures large special purpose machinery for the oil, gas & food industry. The Mechanical Design Engineer must have machinery design experience. The Mechanical Design Engineer must be proficient with Inventor with minimum 5 years’ experience. It is essential for the Mechanical Design Engineer to have Fabrication and production assembly drawings experience.
Requirements of the Mechanical Design Engineer
- B(Eng.) in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Inventor
- Fabrication and production assembly drawings experience
- Machinery design experience
- Sheet metal design experience
If you are interested in the role, please contact Georgia Thompson at Premier Group.
We offer up to £500 for successful referrals!
0161 871 8811