LOCATION - Didcot
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
My client – a manufacturer of Machinery and Process Equipment are on the lookout for an experienced Control Systems Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Oxford.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Design and Development of Electrical Control Panels for Industrial machinery or Automation Systems, as well as strong experience in PLC Programming on Allen-Bradley or Siemens S7 softwares..
Those with strong experience in the Full Project Lifecycle Design of Process Machinery will be of particular interest.
The Control Systems Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree BSc / BEng, HND, HNC qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Electrical Software (although others will be considered)
- Demonstrable experience of Electrical Control Panel Design.
- Strong proficiency in PLC Programming using Siemens S7 or Allen-Bradley / Rockwell Software.
- Experience within an R&D / product development department
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
The Control Systems Engineer's role will involve:
- Design and Development of new products and upgrades to existing product range, in line with market demands.
- Electrical Control Panel Design using EPlan Pro Panel.
- Programming PLCs for the control of Instrumentation and Machinery (Siemens S7 or Allen-Bradley / Rockwell).
- Ensuring compliance with directives and standards of systems throughout the Design process.
- Assessment of customer requirements and delivery of bespoke products to given specifications
- Taking part in Design Review Meetings
- Liaising with colleagues on other engineering tasks and projects as required
If you are interested in this Control Systems Engineering role please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.