LOCATION – Bournemouth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
My client – an Manufacturer of bespoke machinery across a number of industries are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Bournemouth.
The ideal candidate would have demonstrable experience of developing Electrical Designs and Drawings.
Those with experience in Control Panel Design for Production Machinery or projects within the Industrial Automation sector will be of particular interest.
The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Industrial experience within a similar Control Panel or Electrical Switchgear Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Systems across a number of industries - Packaging Machinery would be ideal.
- Excellent Panel Design ability using either AutoCAD LT or similar software.
- Strong experience with Test Procedures and understanding of Electrical Test results.
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- Liaising with Customers from Design to stage to develop Drawings and Solutions from the ground up.
- Electrical Control Panel and Pneumatic Design for Special Purpose Machinery.
- Delivery of Electrical Schematics, Cable Schedules, Enclosure Designs, Loop Drawings and P&IDs.
- Working closely with Technical Teams to ensure adherence to standards, specifications and relevant budgets.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.